- What services qualify for this discount?
You must be a new customer ordering a qualifying service bundle.
$5 Off / month:
- Phone + Internet
- Internet + TV
- Phone + Internet + TV
*Lifeline service is not considered a 'play' and therefore does not qualify as a play for purposes of determining a program discount.
- New Customers: How do I get the discount if I don't currently have any Frontier services?
Go to the Frontier Affiliate website at partners.frontier.com/affiliates and enter the required information under Validate Your Eligibility. You'll need either your work email address or a unique affiliate code provided by the organization you are affiliated with.
Once your eligibility has been verified, you can browse our Products and Services page or go directly to our online Order page. For your convenience, we will also send you an email with a link to our Order page, so you can place your order at a later time, if you prefer. (Please keep in mind that the link in your confirmation email will be valid for 7 days only. After that, you will be required to re-validate your eligibility via the online form.) Upon order completion, the additional Affinity Customers discount will be automatically applied to your account.
- Existing Customers: How do I get the discount if I already have Frontier Services?
- Existing Frontier customers are not eligible for the Affiliate discount at this time. Check back on our Affiliate Program website’s Home page for future updates or changes to our Affiliate program. Click here to contact the Frontier Affiliate Program Manager.
- I don't have a company email address. Can I still get a discount?
- Yes, as long as you are an employee or member of a qualifying partner organization, you can validate your eligibility without providing a company email address. Ask your HR representative or program coordinator to provide you with your Frontier Affiliate Partner code ('Program Code'). Then, please go to the section Validate Your Eligibility on the Home page of this site and select the option to validate using a program code. Enter the program code in the appropriate field where indicated, and complete the other required information, then submit your form to validate your eligibility instantly. The process from that point is the same as identified in the 'How do I get the discount?' FAQ points above.
- What if I get an error when validating my work email or program code?
Work email validation errors: First, attempt to re-validate using your email, checking that you have entered the full email correctly. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, click here to use your program code to validate your eligibility. If it still does not validate, email the Frontier Affiliate program manager at Frontier.Affiliate.Program.Manager@ftr.com to request assistance. (Be sure to include your name, company/organization name, and your preferred phone number if we need to contact you.)
Program code validation errors: First, check with your HR or Benefits manager to verify you have the correct program code. Retry the code. If it still does not validate, email the Frontier Affiliate program manager at Frontier.Affiliate.Program.Manager@ftr.com to request assistance. (Be sure to include your name, company/organization name, and your preferred phone number if we need to contact you.)
- Where is the Frontier Affiliate Partners discount available?
- The Frontier Affiliate discount is available where Frontier provides residential Internet, TV, and/or Voice services in the following 29 states: AL, AZ, CA, CT, GA, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV
- How long will I continue to receive the discount?
- You will continue to receive your discount as long as your employer/organization continues to participate in the program, your Frontier services qualify for the discount, you remain an employee/member of the participating organization and Frontier continues to offer this special program. It is your responsibility to advise Frontier when you are no longer qualified to receive this discount. (Periodic audits may be coordinated with company/organization partners to ensure continuing eligibility for the affiliate discount and billing adjustments applied retroactively to accounts, as required.) For more details, review the Eligibility Requirements for Discount section of the Home page, and the Affiliate Discount Program Terms & Conditions you accept as part of the discount validation process.
- I am an active Frontier employee. Should I use this site?
Frontier employees should NOT use this site to request their employee discount.
You can learn more about Frontier's employee discount program by checking with your manager or visiting the corresponding web pages on the Frontier Intranet site.
- How will my discount appear on my bill?
- Your Affinity Program discount will be applied to your bill each month. The credit will appear on the details page of your bill under the sub-heading: Other Service Charges and Credits.
- I have questions about the discount program that aren't addressed in these FAQs. Whom can I contact?
If your question isn't answered here or if you just prefer to speak with us in person, contact information for our program lead is below:
Program Manager, Frontier Affiliates
- I have questions or need help with my current Frontier services (not discount-related). Where can I get help?
- Frontier offers several options for customer support. You can visit Frontier’s online Help Center at https://frontier.com/helpcenter, use our Live Chat or call 800.921.8101